Full Stack Engineer
25 W 18th St New York, NY 10011 US
Under the supervision of the Director of Infrastructure and Development, the Full Stack Developer is involved in designing, coding, testing and deploying software applications to meet the business requirements. The developer would leverage technical expertise to configure and maintain software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain new and existing applications, systems, custom reports, and database structure
- Participate in requirement analysis along with business analysts, and business users
- Design and develop various modules and work with other developers and other IT staff as required
- Develop and design database schema, SQL queries and tuning, and stored procedures
- Production and End User Support Activities
- Estimate effort involved in completing various development tasks
- Plan and prioritize activities
- Report activities and progress to the management on a weekly basis
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Perform tasks as required by management/supervisory staff.
- Assist and support other programmers in development procedures, techniques and coding assignments
- Create and update System documentation and Design specifications
- Apply industry software development standards and best practices
- Research and recommend new and existing technologies to meet business needs, including creating prototypes, design documents, and solution designs
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in designing/developing software applications
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with knowledge of Agile and /or Waterfall methodology
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, VB, asp.net, .Net framework 4.x, .Net Core 3.x, Entity Framework 6.x)
- Experience in developing/deploying web applications
- Experience in Azure, such as ADF, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure SQL Server, Azure Functions, Azure Web Apps, Azure DevOps
- Experience in Content Management System
- Knowledge of system security and service oriented architecture
- Ability to work with business analysts and business users
- Candidate must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Java programming is a big plus
- Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and analytical skills;
- Ability to plan and take initiatives to accomplish objectives in timely fashion;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.