Front Desk Coordinator
150 Varick St New York, NY 10013 US
- Greet clients & guests when they enter the office and guide them to their designated areas
- Oversee the front desk readiness & overall organization
- Oversee the Agency music & Spotify playlists
- Coordinate our office entry process using the Envoy application
- Oversee the Gmail booking calendar
- Process important queries from employees and visitors in a polite and friendly manner
- Assist guests, clients and employees with services such as catering and conf room suggestions
- Take lead on work order correspondence followed up with team reminders and notifications
- Assist the Workplace concierge creating visual training manuals.
- Assist the Workplace concierge with planning and execution of all on-site functions including but not limited to onsite client meetings, onsite events, parties, happy hours, business fairs, and wellness fairs
- Assist the Workplace concierge maintaining an amazing workplace environment for clients + employees
- Work closely with internal departments such as Public Relations, Administrative, People & Culture and ERG’s for all internal activities
- Proactively think of Culture + DEI lens in every initiative being recommended / implemented
- Assist in creating all agency video promotions & office news clips
- Positive attitude with a can do personality
- Experience in a fast paced office setting preferably within Office Management / Front Desk / Office services / Events + Catering / Hotel + Restaurant.
- Efficient calendar organization skills
- High level of team collaboration & communication
- Creative + Visual preferred
- Top customer service & positive energy
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.