425 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105
Financial Operations function is seeking a temporary Financial Analyst to work with the Accounts Payable team. The individual will work directly with the Senior Accounts Payable Manager to provide operational support, financial analysis and reporting for the Accounts Payable department. This assignment is expected to last around 120 days. Please try to keep the bill rate below $65 per hour
1. Statistical reporting using Chrome River Analytics.
2. Back up administrator for the Firm’ s Travel & Entertainment Card and Purchasing Card programs. Weekly and quarterly Purchasing Card reconciliations.
3. Review and analysis of internally generated daily Accounts Payable reports. Assist with updating Accounts Payable SOP’ s.
4. Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by the Senior Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Payable Manager and/or Treasurer.
1. Support projects within the Accounts Payable department to streamline operations and ensure the integrity of function and data.
2. Identify functional areas and procedures for improvements. Develop business analysis of issues, costs, and projected improvements.
3. Troubleshoot to resolve issues, applying in-depth analysis, understanding of business objectives and related disciplines.
Confidentiality and Safety
1. Consistently promote and model the Firm' s Client Service Principles in leadership, teamwork, work product, and personal interaction.
2. Ensure compliance with the Firm' s Information Handling Policy, including safeguarding confidential and personal information, and reporting any suspected breach appropriately and immediately.
3. Adhere to the Firm’ s General Safety Practices and any unique safety practices for department and building.
1. Bachelor' s degree in Finance or commensurate experience.
2. At least 3-4 years demonstrated progression in financial reporting and analysis.
3. Law firm or professional services background with international exposure preferred.
4. Prior experience with Chrome River analytics reporting strongly preferred. Working knowledge of Elite and basic Elite reporting preferred.
5. Advanced analytical and information gathering skills; ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive, detailed data.
6. Strong office technology skills, with advanced skill in Excel and Power Point.
7. Strong accounts payable skills and business acumen.
8. Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships.
9. Strong team skills, with a proven ability to work in a client service environment.
10. Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines and sometimes stressful client requirements.
11. Initiative to ensure consistent quality and continuous improvement.