San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Our client, who is an Am Law Firm, is looking for an Executive Assistant! Under general supervision, provides administrative and project management assistance to the COO, CAO, CLTO and Senior Director, Human Resources. Uses discretion and judgment in providing communication coordination, administrative assistance, document preparation, meetings and appointments coordination, office and client visit and travel coordination, firmwide programs and initiatives planning, and project management assistance. Ensures and protects confidentiality of information and data. Ensures client services and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
- Ensure administrative needs are met, including preparation of reimbursements, copying, faxing, meeting materials, office organization, etc.
- Prepare and edit routine documents and communications; assist in the preparation and distribution of often highly confidential material, including editing and revising PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist international offices with obtaining official documents as needed.
- Maintain various records and files that are not part of the Records Center.
- Collaborate on and proactively initiate administrative projects to support and to address process improvement.
- Manage and calendar meeting requests, using judgment and discretion to ensure appropriate prioritization.
- Manage complex scheduling for high level meetings with Firm management; facilitate participation in meetings, applying judgment based on key participant availability and other factors. Coordinate closely with participants and their assistants to ensure seamless service.
- Coordinate scheduling and assist with materials preparation and distribution for regular meetings.
- Manage content and preparation for staff, organizational meetings, etc., including soliciting topics, preparing agendas, preparing and distributing meeting materials, organizing schedules, meeting room details and setups, etc. Prepare materials with appropriate content and format depending on type of meeting, level, participants, etc.
- Manage and make travel arrangements; develop travel itineraries, coordinate with offices, external constituents, etc.
- Assist in scheduling meetings in offices to ensure that meetings are appropriately prioritized and targeted.
- Research, as appropriate, documentation requirements for travel to foreign jurisdictions and facilitate obtaining all required documents.
Education and Experience
Five or more years as an executive assistant or assistant to a senior executive or senior professional services partner preferred. Law firm experience preferred.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Highly polished communications skills. Ability to interact diplomatically and confidently with senior management and all levels of law firm personnel.
- Ability to keep confidential any information, observations or viewpoints regarding Firm personnel or matters, and ability to diplomatically respond to inquiries into confidential issues.
- Advanced technology skills, with high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong research skills and proficiency in utilizing electronic searches and databases.
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple highly detailed projects.
- Ability to analyze needs and to determine priorities based on general direction and business objectives. Ability to apply effective independent judgment.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- High comfort level with stressful job and communication requirements. Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule and to work overtime.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.