New York, NY 10019
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing office administration and clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings for executives and keeping office efficient and safe.
• Type reports, memos, letters and other documents
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
• Ensure effectiveness of meetings, including preparation of materials and agendas, record, type, distribute and follow-up of meeting minutes
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems, direct safety and organizational tasks
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Proofreading of documents and reports
• Coordination and logistics of meetings
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.