71 W 23rd St Suite 1500 New York, NY 10010
- Needs to have a vision of connecting various applications of differing technology stacks for data ingestion and distribution across disparate environments (public cloud vs. private cloud.
- Manages the activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’ s long-term business objectives.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EIS. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Direct and implement the strategy for the development of technology architecture work
- Researches overall technical solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Five years relevant technical experience
- Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation
- Led initiatives of a size and complexity that is commensurate with this position' s role in our future strategic plan
- Experience with Data Warehouses
- Experience with Data Integration Projects
- Familiarity with Data Lakes and/or concepts
- Familiarity with REST based APIs
- Familiarity using various authentication systems, oauth, token based, etc.
- Has experience with Functional Languages in addition to OOP
- Has experience with Web Front End Frameworks (Angular, React/Redux, Elm, etc.)
- Has experience with multiple Web Based Languages (e.g. Java, .NET, Elixir, etc.)
A California native who packed her things and moved to NYC on a whim in 2011. By blind luck, she fell into the world of recruiting in March of 2012. A fun fact people probably wouldn't guess about her, most likely because she has a tendency to trip over her own two feet, is that she played Division 1 college soccer at Arizona State. It was there that she also found her love for travel when she studied abroad in Rome. If Rachel isn’t matchmaking people with new jobs, you can find her globetrotting around exploring new corners of the world.