16 W 22nd Street New York, NY 10010
- Manage 3-6 engineers building features, tools, and infrastructure.
- Lead successful development and delivery of team projects and operations
- Mentor direct reports, provide performance feedback and help them develop their careers.
- Collaborate with product, design, and other teams to set the teams roadmap and balance new features with technical debt.
- Partner with engineering leadership to help determine engineering team strategy, tackle team-wide inefficiencies.
- 5+ years of engineering experience, with 3+ years of combined tech leadership and people management.
- Previously lead and/or managed a team of 3 or more engineers.
- Hands-on coding experience developing scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience shipping user-facing product, preferably in the consumer space.
- Proficient at project management; can make the right tradeoffs to ship projects on time with high quality.
- Experience mentoring individual contributors of different seniority levels and expertise (frontend/backend).
- Passion for continuous improvement and proven ability to instill in their teams
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!