335 Madison Avenue, 6th floor New York, NY 10017
- Coach, mentor and inspire a team of 3-5+ software engineers
- Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build product and platform features that will improve our performance and experience
- Define and implement best practices for clean, extensible code, scalable architecture, and platform stability
- Own the architecture, frameworks and tool kits used to build and maintain the product
- Collaborate across Product and Engineering to devise features, set priorities, strengthen architecture, and clarify requirements in a lean, agile organization
- Partner with Director of Engineering and VP of Engineering in building and growing the engineering team.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience leading product-focused teams
- You strive to improve existing systems and processes
- Full-stack development experience in Python, Ruby, PHP, or a similar language
- Deep understanding of databases and caching, API design and consumption, and third-party software integration
- Strong drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of development best practices
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!