1 Battery Park Plz New York City, NY 10004 US
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and manage endpoint solutions using Autopilot, Intune, Ivanti, and SCCM.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement endpoint security policies.
- Creation and deployment of customized Windows 10 O/S images, applications and drivers on all supported Desktop, Laptop and VDI platforms
- Packaging of new and updated applications on a consistent basis
- Troubleshoot and resolve endpoint-related issues, ensuring minimal impact on user productivity.
- Responsible for the management of Group Policy and Group Policy Preference objects in support of our Windows 10 and Office 365 environment
- Responsible for 3rd party Software and Hardware Vendor problem escalations and troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain standardized profiles for device configurations to enhance user experience and security.
- Utilize Ivanti and SCCM for patch management, software distribution, and inventory control.
- Implement best practices for system updates, ensuring a secure and up-to-date endpoint environment.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts to streamline endpoint management tasks.
- Implement scripting solutions to automate repetitive processes, improving overall efficiency.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for endpoint management processes and configurations.
- Provide training and support to end-users and IT staff on utilizing endpoint management tools effectively.
- Propose improvements to Endpoints to ensure optimal performance and reliability of applications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards and trends to remain abreast of best practices and methodologies.
Position Specific Skills and Requirements:
- Software and Image deployment management software such as Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Intune and Autopilot
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Windows 10 OS and its servicing strategy
- Workstation security hardening process and tools like BitLocker and LAPS
- Application packaging and customization tools such as Admin Studio or Wise Package Studio, PS AppDeploy Toolkit, etc.
- Citrix VDI image updates, optimization and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting applications in virtual environments including Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms such as InTune and Airwatch
- Concept of maintenance window workstation management and silent package deployment
- Scripting tools like PowerShell and VBS
- Anti-Virus Client and policy management such as Carbon Black or Microsoft Defender
- Workstation health and application monitoring tools
- Working in highly structured Active Directory environment
- Group Policy Object and Group Policy Preferences customizations
- Writing detailed technical documentation and cross-team training
- Endpoint troubleshooting tools such as process monitor analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
Education and General Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with strong academic record.
- Professional certifications a plus.