End User Support Analyst
Miami, FL 33166
Guided by department objectives and priorities, troubleshoots application and hardware issues and provides solutions from inception to successful resolution. Provides support for attorneys and staff for all technology related needs. Performs offsite meeting and/or trial site set ups and support as needed. Collaborates closely with others in firmwide and office-based Information Technology groups, attorneys, staff, and vendors. Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Education and Experience
· College level course work in Information Systems Technology preferred.
· Five years PC experience with hardware and software knowledge .Understanding of LAN/WAN and server concepts.
· Strong knowledge of Windows OS required. In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Recent and relevant certification strongly desired.
· Law firm or professional services experience preferable.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
· Skill to assess issues and needs and to provide responsive solutions. A highly proactive, solution-oriented approach to work and interactions.
· Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work.
· Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
· Ability to assess information, anticipates issues and outcomes, and makes effective decisions.
· High comfort level with sometimes stressful client requirements.
· Ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy.
· Technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new applications.
· Ability to apply effective independent judgment.
· Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work, and work within competing deadlines.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadlines.
· Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
· Availability to work overtime; flexibility regarding work schedule.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.