Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
250 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019 US
- Correspond with attorney recruiting team, law schools and candidates, as directed by CDIO and/or D+I Managers and Specialist.
- Assist D+I Manager with tracking all diversity candidate
- Help to schedule meetings, take notes, coordinate and facilitate events, track budgets, and sponsorships by affinity.
- Prepare presentations, update websites, and circulate invites.
- Manage collection and creation of Annual Affinity Group Report.
- Support Affinity Networks and Groups with Heritage Month Planning.
- Assist with D+I and Women’s Initiatives’ event coordination and planning.
- Track all diversity-related sponsorships and diversity events.
- Handle follow-up with attorneys on all sponsored diversity events, initiatives and programs (help with tracking budgets, where necessary).
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoints, agendas, and marketing material.
- Act as a resource to Diversity & Inclusion Managers and Specialist, and Marketing Team regarding diversity-related information relating to attorneys of color and, as appropriate, other minority attorneys and LGBT requested from clients and external organizations’ sponsorships, surveys, and awards.
- Diversity Community & Recruiting Pages. Help maintain Diversity Community & Recruiting pages and resources on the firm’s intranet.
- 1-2 years of experience working in HR, Recruiting or D&I
- Law Firm or professional services experience preferred