Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
250 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019 US
- Correspond with attorney recruiting team, law schools and candidates, as directed by CDIO and/or D+I Managers and Specialist.
- Assist D+I Manager with tracking all diversity candidate
- Help to schedule meetings, take notes, coordinate and facilitate events, track budgets, and sponsorships by affinity.
- Prepare presentations, update websites, and circulate invites.
- Manage collection and creation of Annual Affinity Group Report.
- Support Affinity Networks and Groups with Heritage Month Planning.
- Assist with D+I and Women’s Initiatives’ event coordination and planning.
- Track all diversity-related sponsorships and diversity events.
- Handle follow-up with attorneys on all sponsored diversity events, initiatives and programs (help with tracking budgets, where necessary).
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoints, agendas, and marketing material.
- Act as a resource to Diversity & Inclusion Managers and Specialist, and Marketing Team regarding diversity-related information relating to attorneys of color and, as appropriate, other minority attorneys and LGBT requested from clients and external organizations’ sponsorships, surveys, and awards.
- Diversity Community & Recruiting Pages. Help maintain Diversity Community & Recruiting pages and resources on the firm’s intranet.
- 1-2 years of experience working in HR, Recruiting or D&I
- Law Firm or professional services experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.