43 West 24th St, 6th Fl New York, NY 10010
- Define and develop a micro service infrastructure that follows AWS best practices using Terraform
- Debug and fix production infrastructure issues
- Help team implement and adhere to best practices for security
- Build libraries for code used across applications.
- Develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline.
- Write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards
- Solid scripting & development language (e.g., bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience with automation software using Ansible, HashiCorp stack and Python
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Grafana/InfluxDB, Nagios, Datadog, CloudWatch, New Relic etc.)
- Experience building tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, monitoring and alarming)
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS, OpenStack, VMWare etc.
- Proficient in Linux command Line, system Administration and good hands-on installing software on Linux platforms
- Understanding of containers technologies like Docker and ECS
- Some networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Firewalls, traffic shaping, and load balancing)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment processes and tools such as TravisCI, Concourse etc.
- Experience with deploying and operating infrastructure running micro services based platforms
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!