Data Validation Team Lead
500 Frank W Burr Blvd, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Teaneck, NJ 07666 IL
- Training and leading a team of manual data validation specialists.
- Develop and maintain processes for data validation and improvement, ensuring that data is properly labeled and categorized.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and ensure that image data meets their needs
- Manage the team's workload and prioritize tasks to ensure that data validation is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Mentor and support team members, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
- Experience working in Data Annotation/ Data Labeling/ QA role or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A methodical approach to tasks with extreme attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning concepts and applications - Advantage.
- Experience working with image data and annotations - Advantage.
UVeye is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.