Data Sourcing & Subscriptions Analyst
2200 Atlantic St, Ste 800 Stamford, CT 06902 US
- Accounts Payable and Receivable for data subscriptions.
- Onboarding / offboarding of new users.
- Partner with data science and commercial teams to understand their requirements for data and provide a variety of data analyses.
- Assist in managing all aspects of market data contracts.
- Manage contract administration process for vendors.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities through new vendors, vendor negotiations etc.
- Maintain finance tracking systems for the company.
- Processing and reconciling invoices.
- Participate in department projects and fulfill ad hoc requests.
- B.S. Degree preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 2+ years working as an Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience with SAP/Market data management preferred but not required.