300 Charles Ewing Boulevard Ewing, NJ 08628
- Developing and preparing complex reports and provide and/or interpret information and data across divisions and departments
- Working with a cross-functional team in a centralized service desk role, supporting sales, marketing and leadership to meet analytical, reporting and business system needs of our internal and external customers
- Conducting data governance audits on CRM content to identify issues and implement solutions.
- Analyzing data from various sources, consolidate it via automated reporting, and contribute findings of issues to the development and management of the firm’ s data and analytics infrastructure
- Assuming responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources
- Contributing to the organization’ s intellectual capital base and support ongoing development
- Working with account managers and external resources to integrate customer lists and other key data from disparate sources
- Forming valid foundational repository for all metrics and information.
- Understanding security requirements and how they relate to products.
- Participating in and following security practices for projects including requirements and testing.
- Bachelor’ s Degree and 3-5 years related business user level experience with CRM, reporting systems, analysis and databases.
- Highly developed expertise with Excel, including PowerPivot, PowerQuery. VBA knowledge desirable. Working knowledge of Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into meaningful reports.
- Experience with CRM, reporting and other business systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Strong willingness and demonstrated ability to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Proven, highly collaborative, effective team player; professional and helpful liaison to internal and external customers
Julien graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in Marketing in May '18. He got into Technical Recruiting through a connection he had at The Phoenix Group, who also happens to be a Quinnipiac Alumni. Although he didn't know much about the industry, he was confident this would be a career he could succeed in. When he is not working, he spends his time going to the beach in the summer and hitting the slopes in the winter.