Conflicts Clearance Analyst
55 Hudson Yards New York City New York, NY 10001 US
Job Title: Senior Conflicts Clearance Analyst
Location: US-CA-Los Angeles
Join our client, a true global law firm's conflicts team!
- Review reports generated by the Intapp Conflicts System for conflicts of interest and other issues as defined by the Firm.
- Communicate to the requesting partner an analysis and assessment of issues identified in the report that present a potential conflict and assist with the resolution of conflicts issues including preparing initial drafts of any necessary waivers; working with the Conflicts Attorneys, the Office of General Counsel, and other team members as necessary.
- Evaluate and validate the information obtained from partners seeking to open a new matter or onboard a new client, including confirming the report is accurate, all necessary parties are included, and party coding is correct.
- Implement and monitor ethical screens/information via Intapp Walls.
- Act as a resource for assisting partners in understanding conflicts of interest, managing risk and the onboarding of new clients in an appropriate manner.
- Fully remote or hybrid in office flexibility.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of advance conflicts analysis and clearance experience in a multi-office, large law firm.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of ethical, legal and risk management rules.
- Ability to work effectively and to provide quality work product with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment of multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with partners about conflicts issues.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and interact collegially with attorneys, staff and clients.
- Available for occasional after hours, weekends, and holiday coverage as needed.
- Familiarity with Intapp Conflicts and Intapp Walls a plus.
- Bachelors degree required.
- J.D. a plus.
- $85,000 to $95,000/year