275 Battery St San Francisco, CA 94111 US
- Communicating with attorneys responsible for matters that present a potential conflict; evaluating information obtained from attorneys; and assisting with the resolution of all conflicts issues working with senior team members as necessary to address issues that arise during the attorney hiring and new business processes.
- Validating the requirements for the conflicts check is accurate from the information provided by the Conflicts Assistant through the conflicts system - Intapp Open; ensuring all necessary parties are listed and information relayed accurate and correctly.
- For lateral attorney candidates, communicating with the candidate regarding the Firm’s need for complete and accurate client and related parties information and in distinguishing portable and non-portable business.
- Administering the conflicts review for all lateral attorney candidates, which includes assisting the candidate with completion of the conflicts questionnaire, providing oversight to Conflicts staff generating the lateral candidate conflicts report, analyzing the report and summarizing its content, working with Ethics Committee and other attorneys sponsoring the lateral candidate, and resolving potential conflicts with attorneys representing current clients.
- Analyzing Conflicts reports to determine those matters that require additional review, communicating follow-up questions to attorneys, or suggesting Ethics Committee action.
- Experience running conflicts checks
- Experience with Intapp Open software is preferred
- Self starter and motivator