CYBERSECURITY AND PUBLIC CLOUD SALES SPECIALIST
201 David Boren Blvd Norman, OK 73072
Objectives – year 1
- Develop a deep understanding of the companies MDR and Public Cloud service and competitive services
- Educate the sales team to identify and position MDR and Public Cloud services
- In collaboration with Sales and Marketing help generate a run rate 30 MDR leads and 33 Evolution Leads per month
- Support the sales team in the attainment of 100% of assigned quota for new sales bookings in MDR and Public Cloud services.
- Support the success of an assigned team of Business Development Managers (BDM) and Client Development Managers (CDM) which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end user interfaces
- Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins resulting in large deal sizes based on heat map and key areas for expansion
- Provides coaching and professional development to BDMS and CDMs in order to enhance their product knowledge, positioning and sales skills.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for MDR and Public Cloud Services
- Collaborate and align with local Business Development Managers to prioritize and define go to market strategy within their most strategic and largest up-sell potential accounts
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Identify and understand our client' s core security concerns and how they correlate to Agio’ s solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth of MDR and Public Cloud Services
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Guide product development for MDR and Public Cloud services by providing client feedback and cybersecurity industry knowledge.
- Evangelize and demonstrate Agio’ s services via presentations and demos
- Achieve and maintain relevant industry and product certifications that demonstrate mastery of solutions related to MDR and Public Cloud.
- Work with Marketing to develop Agio thought leadership content for MDR and Public Cloud Services
- Support the ongoing Service Management for MDR and Public Cloud Services.
- 3-5 + years of demonstrated success selling Cybersecurity solutions within a geography
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in Security industry at a business level
- Highly organized and priority driven
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security for large organizations.
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of Agio’ s service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders, with a focus on CISO and Sr. IT Executive audience
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Extensive cyber security industry network
- Familiarity with financial services, health care and payments industries
- Knowledge of GDPR, PCI and similar regulatory matters
- CISSP or CISM
- Microsoft Public Cloud Architect
- Sales or technical certification for one or more SIEM products
- Leads Per Month
- Meetings Per Week
- Demos Per Week
- Booked Revenue
- Win Ratio
- Content Created
- Client Loyalty
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Talent Acquisition
Claire is a graduate from Queens College with a degree in Political Science and has been with The Phoenix Group since May of 2004. Claire got into recruiting while on an interview with a search firm and the owner said to her "forget working your way through law school, you have the gift of gab! You should work here as a recruiter". When she is not in the office, she is working in the garden and playing with her 4-year-old golden Charlie.