Business Analyst/ Senior Application Specialist
1375 Broadway New York City, NY 10018 US
- Responsible for the analysis and documentation of business requirements in accordance with projects.
- Document IT procedures relating to *** applications
- Learn and understand business processes as they relate to application usage, internal controls, security, and technology
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts to put together concise requirements.
- Identify technology and process needs within various firm groups, including initiatives for process improvements.
- Serve as administrator for Tax and Accounting packages used within the firm (CCH, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Intuit)
- Monitor and review system access on an ongoing basis
- Resolve escalated user and client issues
- Provide second level support for firm software, problem determination/isolation, documenting findings, escalating complex problems and communicating final resolution to users.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of work experience in Accounting and Tax technology or Information Technology support within a Tax and Accounting department
- CPA preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Accounting software such as but not limited to CCH Engagement, CCH Axcess, GoFileRoom, Quickbooks and other relevant systems
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, business leaders and cross functional IT teams
- Possess strong analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Accountable for project completeness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.