Billings and Collections Specialist
Teaneck, NJ IL
Our client, a prestigious software company, is seeking a Sr. Billing and Collections Specialist to join the US team in their Teaneck, NJ office.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for system set up of costumers and contract details.
- Assist in daily and weekly billing related ongoing tasks.
- Provide support with customer and billing related queries.
- Prepare and send invoices and follow up with the customers.
- Assist in billing adjustments to customers (special calculation and etc.).
- Process account terminations.
- Assist the finance team with any other functions where required.
- BA in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant fields.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (Priority).
- Quantitative and analytical orientation.
- Responsible and organized.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kenny is a graduate from Quinnipiac University where he received his degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology. He has been with TPG since November 2015 and initially got into recruiting through a friend from college and never looked back. When he is not in the office you can find him fishing, golfing, or hanging out with his girlfriend and dog Foxy.