Attorney Recruiting Assistant
200 Clarendon Street, Floor 20 Boston, MA 02116
This temporary employee will assist with administrative items related to special projects during our summer programs. Meeting scheduling, calendar maintenance, and expense report processing are also a core part of this position. The employee may assist with greeting and escorting candidates during the interview process. The ideal candidate would have strong administrative, project coordination, communication skills (written and verbal), and an excellent command of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Flexibility, adaptability, and agility are among the keys to success in this role. Candidate will work closely with, and report to, the Attorney Recruiting Manager.
- At least 1-2 years of solid administrative experience in an office or law firm environment strongly preferred.
- Self-starter, energetic, detailed oriented, extremely organized and efficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of client service and follow-up skills in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Proactive and able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent command of MS PowerPoint and Excel, and intermediate knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Familiarity with Taleo applicant tracking system is a plus.
- All applicants must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- College degree strongly preferred but not required.
- No planned vacation/time off (in the next 3 months)
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.