Melville, NY 11750 US
Our client is seeking an Associate Attorney to join their sexual abuse team in their Long Island office. No experience required but a passion for advocating on behalf of sexual abuse survivors is a must.
- Ability to communicate professionally and interact effectively with clients and all levels of personnel, including attorneys and staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability, and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Law degree from accredited law school.
- NYS Bar Admission.
- Notary Public preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with E-filing and Smart Advocate a plus.