305 7th Ave Fl 9 New York, NY 10001 US
- Together with the internal Application Support Manager, and with input from agency-wide user committee, establishes application priorities.
- Performs software requirements analysis, project planning and database design to meet needs of the Agency for efficient processing and management of data; recommends and/or implements hardware/software solutions that supports Agency’s objectives.
- Develops data integration processes to extract data from various external sources and internal Microsoft SQL server(s).
- Develops and maintains complete and accurate documentation.
- Tests, installs and upgrades applications and clearly documents results; resolves related problems.
- Interacts with senior leads within Agency to develop business solutions
- Works with application owners and 3rd party vendors to achieve application efficacy.
- Develops reports for frontline staff, supervisors and senior management using Crystal Reports.
- Examines current reporting structure and tools, and make suggestions to improve overall reporting process and achieve report automation were applicable.
- Periodically refreshes development and/or test environments from production environment.
- Acts as a liaison between the application vendor and system owner.
- Creates queries and stored procedures on applications as needed.
- Build and Maintain ODS Infrastructure along with Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in MS SQL Server and strong database programming skill. Familiar SQL Server Agent, Analysis Services, Report Services, Integration Services, etc.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical knowledge to non-technical audience of healthcare standards, coding systems, and frameworks to build and maintain electronic health records and develop necessary data and reporting tools.
- Excellent data analytic, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Tableau and creating reports/Dashboards.
- Experience in developing web based Application using Microsoft Visual Studio. Knowledge of computer programming language: C#, ASP.NET, PHP, Python with full life cycle a plus
- Experience in producing technical design documentation is also a big plus.
- Experience with EvolvCS, electronic health records or other multi-tiered application architectures a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
Leonard is a graduate from Montclair State University with a degree in Marketing with a concentration in Sports, Events and Tourism. He has been with The Phoenix Group since 2018. He was brought into the recruiting industry by a friend who previously worked at TPG. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and watching sports.