425 Lexington Ave new york, NY 10017
The Applications Administrator will be part of the Database team and will be responsible for administration and maintenance of the Firm’ s enterprise applications.
- Provide design, development, administration and support of the Firm’ s DMS, SQL and Sharepoint systems
- Develop, configure, install and maintain enterprise systems including upgrades, patches, services and settings.
- Analyze and resolve problems related to data, software, servers, and usage
- Conduct regular backups, maintenance, patching, and overall system support within a large environment;
- Maintain system security, monitor performance, review and monitor usage reports, provide support and solutions to meet end-user needs, and take corrective action as needed
- Ensure accurate backups and replication to disaster recovery site
- Develop custom workflows to support processes, working within Firm and departmental guidelines to ensure proper site access, security and best practices
- Apply functional knowledge and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues related to problems with DMS and firm deployed applications
- Review, analyse, and evaluate systems operations; communicate, escalate and report issues, status, and results as required
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments and make recommendations regarding changes to current standards as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in SharePoint 2013/ 2016 and SQL 2014 architecture, design, administration and related technologies
- 5+ years SharePoint and SQL administration experience
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint and SQL maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to track and optimize system performance, security and storage utilization and plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support the environment
- Experience with writing PowerShell scripts for SharePoint environment
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, virtualization technologies, network, and directory services
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently and influence the decision making process
- Customer and delivery focused, with strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with internal teams and vendors to diagnose and solve technical problems
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- iManage DMS administration experience
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent required
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.