Advertising UI Engineer
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Specifically, this job will be geared towards developing and maintaining our ad delivery framework and working with each application delivery team focusing on improving the delivery of advertising within our different products. This developer will leverage applications analytics, viewability metrics and work to develop new measurement standards that evolve with the industry.
- Maintaining advertising delivery framework.
- Develop and maintain header-bidding framework.
- Establishment of internal HTML5/css3/js development standards.
- Reviewing and adjusting templates for W3C/IAB standards compliance and optimization.
- CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- Delivery of standards-compliant Application Template for projects.
- Troubleshooting of Application Templates
- Documentation of all Template work
- Develop process and standards for front end unit testing
- Write full unit testing and automated testing mirroring all development
- Reviewing advertising analytics to improve quality of our products (Moat/Burt/Appnexus/Lotame)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration
- Test driven development
- Ad Viewability (Moat, Integral, Alenty, Comscore)
- Data Management (Lotame/Krux/Adobe Audience Manager)
- Advertising Header Tags (prebid.org, BeanStock)
- HTML5 (hand coded) with examples of applications
- Responsive design coding techniques
- Node.js and NPM
- Command line Git
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Capable of managing a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram form.
- Aggressive desire to learn new applications
- Work in Linux/Apache environment
- Knowledge of cookies, including issues such as P3P
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!