Accounts Payable Operations Manager
250 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019
Guided by department objectives and priorities, this position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounts Payable function. Support and lead projects to improve services and processes. Provide guidance, training, and backup support to the Accounts Payable staff.
- Direct and oversee the daily management of Accounts Payable staff and the processes associated with the payment of vendor invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Function as the backup relationship contact with outsourced Accounts Payable service providers.
- Provide backup support for the Chrome River invoice and expense reimbursement workflow application and Service Now accounts payable ticket inquiry system.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounts payable policies and procedures to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Identify and outline areas for improving/automating Accounts Payable operations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external groups.
- Team Management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of Accounts Payable experience necessary.
- Three (3) years supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters Elite Enterprise 3.9 (or higher) and Chrome River preferred.
- Experience with outsourced staff or shared services ideal.