Account Manager - Internal TPG Job
370 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10002 US
The Phoenix Group is looking for experienced, competitive, and self-motivated Account Executives to join our rapidly growing NYC team. The right candidate should be extremely driven and passionate about building relationships, business development, and sales processes. To qualify for this role, you must have at least 2 years of Staffing Agency Experience.
If you are truly a Rockstar, Hunter, and Hard worker who wants unlimited earning potential this is the job for you!
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management. A successful Account Executive at TPG continuously and tirelessly hunts for new business as wells as nurtures relationships to grow revenues through established business.
The Account Executive will work in a fast-paced environment to initiate a plan of sales, management, and farming. You must possess persistence, adherence to processes, a high level of organization, and a desire to grow professionally in your career.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling.
- Build trusted relationships with client companies, manage fee negotiations, conversion rates and bill rates. Learn the client’s corporate culture, interview process, benefit information, etc. to become an extension of their staffing team.
- Professionally represent the company through marketing strategies.
- Maintain and create relationships with industry contacts.
- Collaborate with other Account Managers and Recruiters to find optimal job matches.
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients.
- Talk on the phone with clients daily and give weekly status updates.
- Sell and negotiate our recruiting services to active and target customers.
- Become a true Market Resource through research and keeping update with trends.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful Staffing Sales experience is REQUIRED (Technical Staffing Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Knowledge of the IT staffing and IT Solution industry is a PLUS
- Passionate about Sales, Cold Calling, Meeting Goals
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must have knowledge of CRM tools, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of Bullhorn & LinkedIn Recruiter is a PLUS
- Key Traits: Enthusiastic, Driven, Confident, Money-Motivated
- Knowledge of Both Direct Hire & Contract Agency Staffing is a Plus
WHY JOIN TPG?
- Highly flexible compensation structure with uncapped commissions and endless earning potential
- Competitive Benefits and 401k Plans
- Flexible hours and Generous PTO days.
- Hard work and dedication are both recognized and rewarded here