AV Support Specialist
280 Park Ave New York, NY 10017 US
A leading global Investment Firm is seeking a candidate to support all implemented AV solutions in the firm. The goal is to ensure the guaranteed availability of equipment for the users and assist in problem management and resolution. Assist in the white glove setup of high-profile meetings/webinars. Create Knowledge Base for support and update documentation as needed.
- Lead firm’s monthly forecast and annual budget process
- Primary responsibility will be to work within and build the Alternatives ecosystems necessary for success in gaining product placements, and later, raising and retaining assets at focus firms
- Delivering support for currently implemented AV hardware to all users worldwide, investigating and resolving errors as they arise
- Ensuring our AV technology is kept up to date and properly maintained both on the physical and software side
- Work directly with vendors on AV implementation and troubleshooting
- Diligently keeping on top of any security issues in relation to our AV system and remediating as needed.
- White glove meeting organization and setup with users ranging from support staff to high level executives
- Develop documentation and provide training for AV equipment for end users in the firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 5-7 years’ experience in AV support and implementation within the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of conference room technology including but not limited to the following (Crestron, Cisco, Biamp, MS Teams, Webex, Zoom)
- Strong knowledge of various Cisco Webex Room video conferencing systems is preferred
- Experience with Conferencing systems (WebEx, MS Teams, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand AV system drawings and Architectural plans
- Ability to troubleshoot AV systems to diagnose/resolve issues and work with third party vendors to troubleshoot said issues and resolve them in timely manner
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.