1166 Avenue of the Americas new york, NY 10036
- acting as the primary escalation point for Helpdesk conference room and A/V support issues
- maintaining documentation related to A/V and conference room technology
- providing training to other members of the Systems team on deploying new A/V technology
- assisting with A/V and conference-room-related project management
- evaluating current and newer technologies that relate to A/V and collaboration across the firm.
- Applicants will have excellent organizational and communication skills, keen attention to detail and a customer service mindset, substantial PC hardware and Windows knowledge, a genuine interest in technology, and a desire to learn and leverage technology for creative problem solving.
- A proven background in technical troubleshooting and desktop support is required, as is a familiarity with basic A/V concepts and consumer home theater technologies. A core understanding of basic networking concepts is a plus.
- The position requires some flexibility in working hours for various firm events in the evenings that require A/V support.
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.