Senior Data Engineer- Social Integrations
233 Spring St New York, NY 10013
Senior Data Engineer, Social Integrations
Who we are
***** is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, **** solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, ***** has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As Senior Data Engineer in Social Integrations team, you will lead new initiatives, designs and builds deep integrations with the world’ s biggest social platforms and other walled gardens in order to measure ad performance.
You will work directly with engineers from the largest internet companies in order to collaborate on APIs development.
What you’ ll do
- Design, develop, and test data-driven products and features
- Train and mentor, a team of software engineers
- Design and develop robust applications, services, and APIs that scale
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating the performance
- Understand business needs and work with product owners to establish priorities
- Bridge the gap between Business / Product requirements and technical details
- Integrating with existing systems and APIs, refactoring them as needed
- Continuously improve quality of deliverables and SDLC processes
- Explore new ways of producing, processing, and analyzing data in order to gain insights into both our users and our product features
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery
Who you are
- Lead by example - design, develop and deliver quality solutions.
- At least 6 years’ experience coding in python/scala/java/c#
- Deep understanding of web technologies, standards, protocols, etc.
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building data pipelines
- Excellent Experience working in distributed environments
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with big data technologies and working with data (ETL, processing)
- Very good SQL query writing abilities and data understanding
- Have good DevOps skills - working with build servers, docker and containers clusters (kubernetes)
- Have B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Experience with working in a cloud environment, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with container technologies - Docker / Kubernetes
- Have a good understanding of ad serving technologies and standards
- Have worked in Kafka
Meet Your Recruiter
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.