Front End Developer
233 Spring St New York, NY 10013
As a front end developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate ***** rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens and components used by ******* clients and the Client Services team. You will need to emphasize UI and UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use and functionality. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and Client Services teams.
This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters office.
What You' ll Do
- Designing the client components using Material, CSS, SCSS
- Developing client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Designing, developing and documenting APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness of the UI components
Who You Are:
- At least 1 year of experience working with Angular
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities and integrating it into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web-based API’ s
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Programming experience in c#, Java, or Python is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.